Peggy Leviton is a Certified Sound Therapist (Globe Institute) and Sound Practitioner (Diploma, Sound Healing Academy, UK). A native of Chicago, Peggy received a Master of Music degree in Piano Performance from Northwestern University. Peggy has taught and performed classical music in the Chicago area, Honolulu, and Arizona. After moving to the Pacific northwest she also completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry.
Now happily settled in Jacksonville, Oregon, Peggy masterfully combines her deep sensitivity to sound, scientific understanding, love of spiritual inquiry, and human approach with sound and vibrational therapy.
- Certificate, Sound Therapy, Globe Institute
- Sound Practitioner Diploma, Sound Healing Academy
- Master of Music, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, Western Washington University
- Member, Sound Healers Association